Hulder

Fall is approaching fast, despite my attempts to delay it. I don't know why, but instead of hating it, I'm kind of looking forward to it. You know; those chunky knits, intense layering, cool boots and three-hundred scarves. I am however holding on to the final days of summer as if it’s gold. Or, perhaps silver, because that’s even better. The magical setting for these photos are to my surprise located only three minutes away from our home here in Oslo. How awesome is that? I sure am going to take advantage of that from now on! Oh, yeah, and you may notice I kind of dyed my hair blueish black. The light in these photos are however enhancing it, because it's not quite as blue at it seems. This series is my favorite collaboration with Ellen so far. She really is talented, and I'm honored she wants to work with me!
The pictures are also taken by the wonderful photographer Ellen Gudem Wilberg. You should check out more of her work right here !

I'm wearing random silver accessories, Vila dress and Vila sheer blouse. New booties from DNA.

22 comments:

  1. These photos are just beautiful! Love the new hair color, it's so cool, and that dress is dreamy! The first photo is just breath-taking it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maiken7:06 PM

    B-E-A-utiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky to have such wonderful scenery close by. Your new hair color only adds to the magical feel of these photos.

    Andrea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly treasure photos!!! You look beyond beautiful!

    Your hair is looking gorgeous!


    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastisk flotte bilder av deg Barbro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are so so wonderful... I only discovered your blog a week or so ago, but it's swiftly becoming one of my very favourites...

    The photo with the shadows across your face is just magical.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dette innlegget er på forsiden av Femelle.no. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastiske bilder!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:22 AM

    these pictures and equally your blog are lovely . i love this soft, white slip .

    do check out 'betsie' and follow for updates at:

    www.ohbetsie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, i'm amazed i havn't come across your blog before now, these photos are absolutely stunning and the blue/black hair really does suit you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3:25 AM

    So many compelling photos that it is difficult to choose a favorite in this group - though, I'll go with the sun through the trees with the lens flare.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my favourite of your collaboration with Ellen.
    You look gorgeous, a friend dyed her hair with this color too, and it looks so amazing, I love it.
    Lovely clothes, in an amazing landscape.
    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, these photos are really beautiful! Big compliment for Ellen! But also for you: You're a very good model and you look amazing!

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete
  14. These pictures are truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Althougha fan of summery breezes and lazy summer afternoons, I am also looking forward to fall. Change in general is good as it makes us humans rethink our way of living and adapt into things we cannot control. People may see as the selection of an outfit as a simple everyday action but it's so much more than that. It's about expressing thoughts and ideas without words no matter the season.

    Nice tone to the pictures btw!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great great great! I LOOOVE THESE!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All of these photos turned out so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello.

    This is YOZO.

    I've scraped this contents.

    Thank you.

    Sekyu Kim
    www.iyozo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!