I didn't make it all the way through third grade for nothing!

I made these shorts in August, and have actually been wearing them a lot - but I just realized I've never shown them to you guys before. That's so weird! This is my first successful DIY-project, I think - or rather, the biggest one I've done. Sure, I make small changes to hem-lines, cut of stuff and add some personal touches to a lot of things - but this DIY-thingy actually involved tools and some planning. I'm quite happy with the result as well; and it just cost me $7! So, what do you think?
I'm wearing my DIY leather shorts, BikBok cropped sweater, vintage belt, H&M hat, Cubus tights and Asos heels! Quote from The Rescuers Down Under

17 comments:

  1. You know what I always prefer girls DIY their stuff. They can start small and eventually end up making the whole outfit. Gorgeous work my dear!

    http://shebellec.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so AWESOME! WOW! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they're GREAT! And I bet you wear them way more, because you know all the work that went into them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks really good!

    http://nightwriterequiem.blogspot.com/

    Paz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shorts, you did an amazing job with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so amazing! Do you think you could maybe explain your process for making them a little? I'm really interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that I'm goign to stole them, I don't vare if they don't fit me xP
    Love what you did. They look so chic and girly.
    And those shoes, love them. The entire outfit has something warm, I don't know, everything works very well.

    Kisses dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH!! and I love the last picture, very good pose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did such a great job! They look fantastic on you and the whole outfit works perfect. Plus it's an exclusive piece. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stilig! Likte shortsen :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this post is incredible!! I love all the shapes....it suits your figure so well. The shoes are epic and they go so well with the shorts.

    Fantastic post, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving loving loving! That's all I can say.... :) Perfect fall look!

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like nydelig som alltid Barbro !

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a cool outfit! Elsket det! Shortsen var utrolig fin! Og du ser helt nydelig ut!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Barbro!

    I was going through my old comments and found yours...

    You are one stunning girl! Do you model?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous7:05 PM

    Ah, den shortsen var nydelig! Hele antrekket er så gjennomført, og posen er det ingenting å si på.. Du ser flott ut!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!