It's not all black and white

Nothing innovative. Just my wonderful DIY shorts, and this faux-fur jacket I've been re-discovering these past couple of weeks. Layering with grays and black may seem boring and ordinary; but I do love it. It's so interesting to see how people react to this shorts as well. I wore it to the Lindex + Vixen event last night, and while I was walking around the city people stopped and turned around to take an extra look at what I was wearing. That's so much fun! I'm always so shy and awkward, but this kind of makes up for that in it's own little way.
I'm wearing my DIY knitted high-waisted shorts, Cubus belt, Cubus tights, Cubus stockings, H&M knit sweater, Stradivarius faux-fur jacket and Roots boots. Chic? Hype?

16 comments:

  1. hey great pictures and styling! what a beautiful winter scene there...

    xx

    http://www.moneasywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are breathtaking! The shorts are really stunning. I love this outfit, what a perfect winter outfit! You are gorgeous.

    Love,
    Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herregud, du er helt nydelig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics...
    Love your short ;)
    http://blondpantheretlouboutin.blogspot.com/2010/12/super-collection-de-t-shirt-pour-toutes.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love grey outfits! And your shorts are really stunning! You can be very proud of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your faux fur jacket and those shoes are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love those short.
    You're right, wear those colors can be boring, but you do the exactly opposite. On you, black, grey, and white look so fun.
    You should try to walk in my country with those shorts, people would stop and look at you very close, and probably some guy would tell you something dirty.

    Kisses Dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pics!!!!!!!!!
    love outfit!!!!!!!!

    www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. U should totally do and sell this kind of hotpants, I'd love to have one like these !

    See U !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:20 PM

    Maybe not all black and white, though you do more with a limited range of color than just about anyone! It's cold enough outside of NYC for snow, but still waiting for our first snowfall the Winter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kjempekoselig å hilse på dere i går:)
    Håper det gjentar seg snart.

    Digger shortsene dine, forreseten.

    ReplyDelete
  12. really love the jacket :) it looks amazing together with the snow :D XXX

    http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful winter, She is more beautiful that is in photos.designer pursesRegards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your DIY shorts- amazing!

    Lily
    http://errors-of-lily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovly outfit and pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh those knit short are sooo cute!!!!

    http://garagegypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!