When in doubt wear red

I was aiming for some cozy Christmas pictures to show you guys, but they just kept looking like something out of an old romance-novel - and not in a good way. The red dress didn't exactly help either. As I might have mentioned, I don't like taking pictures inside - I think they look messy and I just can't seem to get enough light - but since it's been so long since my latest outfit post, I decided to give it a try. So, here is a somewhat dramatic holiday entry - but, I must admit I kind of like how they turned out in the end. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to those of you who don't celebrate Christmas. Much love!
I'm wearing an old dress from Only, tights from Lindex and shoes via JSFN. Added some pearls and a cardigan later on, which will be in my little holiday-video tomorrow. Quote by Bill Blass

13 comments:

  1. Shooting inside is full of frustrations, but I 100% agree on the "when in doubt, wear red" mantra... : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking beautiful, my dear. I was wearing a red floor length dress on Christmas Eve as well. Woohoo! I hope you have a nice time. Enjoy the rest of the holidays.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the pictures and you fireplace is amazing. :) Have a great Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit. Dress are amazing, where can I buy dress like these?:D I love them...and your pictures are stunning like allways;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're gorgeous, as always. Can't wait to see you all next week. :) Loved the pic of all of you as seen on Facebook - maybe you could share it in your blog? The cutest ever! :) Have a great Christmas. Xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great Christmas! That dress is gourgeous :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. God jul! Du ser så bra ut- mye bedre enn jeg så ut på juleaften!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:44 PM

    oh, looking very beautiful and christmassy! have yoursel a merry little christmas... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful photos! Have a Merry Christmas! :)

    http://commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree- when in doubt wear red! You look great in red and I love the dress! :)
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also wore red this Christmas!

    You look amazing and your pictures do look romantic, but in an amazing way! My favorite is the one showing your back! Gorgeous! :)

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    <3

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there!

    Oh my goodness you;re SO adorable. You look stunning in red! Really do. These pictures are so lovely, warm, and cozy. Love everything!

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    Love,
    Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dramatic suits you, so does red <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!